Monday, September 22, 2014

Chevron/ZigZag Baby Quilt

Haven't had much time or space to quilt the last couple of years. But like a bike, you never forget! Worked on this baby quilt this weekend. Still rusty on the free motion but I finally have the space and time to work on it :) Hope to be posting more projects......soon! I'm quite the beginner but feel free to comment or reach out with any questions or suggestions!



Gave this as a gift to my boss and my friend, it has all the colors of her living room scheme and it's the perfect cuddle size for her little self! She sent me a picture, saying that she loves, loves, loves her new blankie!





1 comment:

  1. Great colors! I love that the quilting shows up so well in your photos. It really complements the chevron pattern. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete